What is Expit Pro-Ops?
Expit’s Pro-Ops Connector is an add in for Microsoft Project that allows project managers to create change requests in Service Manager as part of the project. The connector allows project users to convert project tasks into tickets in service manager, directly from project professional clients. Later, when the change request is completed in SCSM, the task is marked as completed in Project.
The Pro-Ops Converter Management pack for System Center Service Manager (SCSM) 2012 enables the service desk analyst to request converting tickets to Project requests. The Management pack is a simple tool that allows SCSM users to select multiple tickets and request converting them all into a single project request, thus facilitating the relationship between Service Management and Project Management. The MP allows converting change requests, incidents service requests, and problems into project requests.
Map PMBoK with ITIL
Support for Service Manager 2012
Import of change, release, and service request templates
Lookup and assignment of Configuration Items and resources to project tasks
Tasks structure validation with Service templates
Reporting (Service Manager report templates for project tasks)
Reclassify tickets into projects
Traces the project demand to root request initiators
Bridge between Service Management and Project Management
- Alignment according to PMBoKv4-ITILv3 mapping
- Support for Service Manager 2012
- Allows for import of change, release, and service request templates with underlying activities into project plans
- Lookup and assignment of Configuration Items and resources to project tasks
- Tasks structure validation with Service templates
- Reporting (Service Manager report templates for project tasks)