Kuwait City – December 18, 2013
Expit announced today the general availability of Expit EnSight for Service Manager 2012. A dashboard and advance analytics platform that provides a comprehensive view for events in Service Manager tailored for IT managers and NOC facilities. The product is available in community (Free) and professional (Commercial) editions. Further details are available at the following address: http://expit.com/ensight-for-scsm/m/60
- With EnSight, users can easily sort tickets by source, category, support group, and many other fields of every ticket during specific time ranges and across multiple dimensions.
- The dashboard provides decision makers with multiple decision support views for specific business scenarios such as SLA management, Workload distribution, Work Flow status, and many more.
- Live feedback on all tickets and events in SCSM 2012
- View workflow status and activity progress
- Customizable graphical dashboard
- SLA monitoring facility to keep track of critical tickets
- Display tickets progress per analyst or team
- Filter tickets by status, category, source, impact, support group, and many other aspects
- Monitor tickets opened by critical users or assets
- Data retrieval options (Light Dataset and Full Dataset)
- Control visibility of tabs and queue indicators
- Supports SCSM 2012, 2012 SP1, and 2012 R2
- Supports Windows 7, 8, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2
Expit is a provider of IT management products and services that create business and strategic value through greater enablement and organization of technological capabilities. With focus on the administration, structure, and performance of IT, Expit tailors its products and services to meet the unique business demands present in IT departments globally.
For more information, please contact: